Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Those tears i shed ain't meant for you ,

Hellohhh , :D .
I've good news lehhh , (: .
I didn't went school late today , LOL's .
Cab down t school today , (: .

Maths ; Disiao t'cher till sh pekchek .
Chinese ; Slept .
Science ; Get full marks fr my test , (: .

Recess ; Nothing .
CDP ; Slept .

History ; Almost slept .
Proj.W ; Watch video .

After school Girlfr , Sotplug , Steady meet outside
my school .
Bused till 2hundred then took th shuttle bus down t SSC .
Did many things over there , laughszxc .
Saw *ahem then we all faster chao , ^^ .
Reached home did stuff after that msn .
Around 6plus Apri called & prepared went down t
slack .
Slack fr awhile & off t home , (: .
Curretly talking on th phone with Chao'Ahbeng , (: .

He keep says that i'm a piggy , ohgosh !
Eyor's taken today other's are ytd's night .