Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stand up when it's all crushing down /.

Just reached homeee .
Didn't went home / school since Friday .
Don't bother asking me why .
Cause i won't say anything already .
I'm gonna go back school tmrw or Thursday .
Nothing t post about already .
But just wanne thank's those people fr some reason(s) , <: .

Ahsern ;
Idiot sotplug , :x .
We know each other already fr 5days already leh !
Going 1week already kays !
Thank's fr cheering me up whenever i cry .
Thank's fr talking over th phone with me when i'm bored .
& please , don't keep wadang can anot ?!
Your lip still got th threads ley dey !
T'care of yourself kays ?
Luvs /.

Chrisline ;
Girlfriend siboh ?!
Heh , <: .
Whenever i did silly things you'll nag on me .
But , i know you nag cause you care .
You knew my secrets that nobody even know .
Girlfr , thank's fr being there 24/7 when i need you .
Meluvdieyou .

Desmond ;
Thank's fr taking care my brother .
Thank's fr telling what t do when i ran home .
Crying over th phone can't cure anything at all .
& , i know friends are not meant t be forever .
I've finally learnt .
Thank's fr everything , <: .
Stay happy aites ?!
Luvs /.

Wenwei ;
Silly , i don't want pun okays ?!
Just seriously dislike school .
T'chers seems t 'love' us alot till chase us out of class .
I just had enough of school .
I seriously feel like dropping out of school once again .
Give me more time okays ?
T'care , luvs .

Zhixiang ;
Ahkorh ah , thank you very much !
Thank's fr finding me at th afternoon after school .
Thank's fr accompanying me talk cock sing song .
I really appreciate it alot .
&& , don't give up on *Ahem !
Me want see da-sao oneeee !