Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Read my pokerface /.



Helloh humans , <: .
Glad t say that i'm not late fr school today !
Hohoho , <: .
Let's start with those lessons !

Maths ; Nothing much .
History ; Did a mini test .
Recess ; Nothing much .
Lit ; Did my work .
D&T ; Did wood things with Monkey .
English ; Tio sended out with Monkey & Wenwei .

After school stay back with Lionel & co t do th class notice board .
Th class room so fucking stuffy & i was sweating menzxc , >: .
Chinese t'cher keep want test me spelling but i don't want .
Cause i still never learn , :x .
Sh left when hanming finshed he's work .
Did th notice bored till quite late .
Reached home around 5plus & bathed .
Meet that jerk from 6plus t 7plus .
Took pictures cause i was too bored , >: .

Catch me at ; www.luvs-thestory.blogspot.com !
Tag my blog with your blogger e-mail so i could invite you .
Withlove ./







*Ahem !
Say BLYQ hong ley .
Please lah , you also hong ley .
Say him hum , you also .
Act one never received message can't hear what i say on phone .
Please lah , want act also don't know how !
Hope you & JCNQ ''last'' uhh .
Let's see who will be th one laughing at the end .