Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm so happy without you in my life /.

Helloh humans , :D .
Kays i was late fr school today once again ...
Had out class suspension fr half of th day .

CDP ; Nothing much .
History ; Laughszxc !
ProjWork ; Fooled around .

After school collected my handphone & changed back into school shoes .
Went back home with brother ; Real Life awhile & out t did stuffs .
Meet Zhixiang ; Brother awhile then i went off .
Reached home bathed & Brother called say wanted t meet .
Cab down t 213 & slacked with Laurence & co .
Brother left around 7plus nearly 8 .
Slacked while laurence went back eat steamboat .
Then Haoming & other's came .
Talked & i cab back homeee , <: .
Pictures will be uploaded on sunday night .
Tag moreeee , luvszxc !


Monkey , where th fucking hell are you ?
I know you dislike school .
But , wenwei & me want you back .
Th class seems so silent without you .
Nobody crap around already .
Only me & wenwei left .
Th 3 of us seems so united .
But then it's all gone less then 2weeks .
I miss when you say i bastard you .
I miss when you say i'm th best & you peace with me .
Sigh ...
Wenwei miss you too .
Be back school soon okays ?
I'll be waiting fr you t be back class soon buddy ...