Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Friday, April 2, 2010

It's the life you wanted , face it /.

Thankyou for all the memories you gave to me , i'm happy that i once knew you .
God only gave us life but he didn't create it .
He gave us life but he didn't lead us the way .
Some of us blame god why did he create this life for us .
But have you ever think that is it god who create this life for us ?
Actually , we created our own life .
We lead ourself into the life we want , we ourself .
Humans break down when they face small lil obstacles .
But what's the point of breaking down ?
You think you can solve everything by drinking , running away ?
You can hide for now but not forever .
So , why don't you stand up own your own feet & battled them ?
If you didn't even try to battled them , what makes you think you would lose ?
If you try , nothing is impossible in life .
Be careful of the life you want , don't ever regret .
-xoxo ' ; A H X I A N