Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Saturday, April 3, 2010

You told me you love me but i told myself it was all lies .

Thank's for everything , get over it .
Helloh humans , :D !
Today was so tired cause last night ahbear finally called me !
Chatted from 12plus t 2plus , i think .
After that he send me long message i replied then off t bed .
Sleep till 11plus then suddenly wake up watch teevee , LOL's !
Then watch fr a few min then went back t sleep till 1plus , :x
Washed up & online msn from 2plus till nao , <: .
Webcam with sexy bitch ; Tina & Conference msn conv with Sexy bitch & nuer .
Fucking cute lah , <: .
Aftermath , went back t msn with bearbear .
He's going work soon , >: .
Leaving home soon .