Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

There was me & you once but not now anymore .

There's a inner beauty about a girl who believe in herself , who knows she's capable of anything when she put her mind to . There's beauty in the strength & determination of a girl who follows her own path , who isn't thrown off by obstacles along the way . There's a beauty about a girl whose confidence comes from experiences ; who knows she can fall , pick herself up , and move on .
Withloves , A H X I A N 's .


Helloh humans , <: .
Down with cough & sore trot right nao , >: .
Bused down t school with Adrain today .

Art ; Copied notes .
Science ; Sleep .
D&T ; Finished my work piece .
Recess ; Slacked .
Maths ; Laugh non-stop .
English ; Did finish test then sleep .
Chinese ; I love with sweets , <:

After school meet wenwei , talk about some stuffs .
Bused back home , watch teevee & bathe .
Been sleeping in class recently , >: .
Tied down with stuffs tmrw & Thursday , ohdieme .

Doreen ' Hubby ;
Hubby , not that i wanna stop you from talking , looking at him .
But he cause you enough hurts already .
I don't wanna see you this way , hurting yourself .
Why are you trying t act tough ?
Where's th happy little hubby i've seen in th past ?
My dearest hubby , forget about him , Please .
For what are you still loving him when nothing could be done ?
Why are you still loving him when he don't even love you after all ?
Why are you loving him when he didn't cherish you right from th start ?
It's not worth it crying over him when he's happy out there without you .
No point loving a person when the outcome is nothing .
Don't hurt yourself already okays ?
No matter what , I'm here & i love you

Edwin ' Son ;
Son , i might not know how you feeling right now .
But every relationships has it's own problem .
Even when you tell me , i only can understand how you feel abit .
Cause i'm not involve in that relationship .
So no one know any better then you & her .
Since she never reply you , what for are you still hanging on ?
Move on without her my dear .
I don't want you get hurt anymore .
Move on with your own life without her , she's ignoring you .
My words are harsh , but i'm sorry .
Just don't want my own son get hurt .
No matter what it takes , Mummy's here & mummy hearts you .