Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Friday, April 16, 2010

You're one out of million /.

You told me you'll be there loving me always . But it seems that it's all lies after all . Where were you when i told you i'm sick ? When i told you iloveyou , what was your answer ? Babe , it's all nothing but lies that you told me . Thank's for making me believed you over & over again but not now anymore /.

Helloh humans , <: .
Sorry didn't update cause i'm lazy & didn't have th time , :x .
&& please , tag me often canszxc ?!
It's dying without tags , >: .

Wednesday ' 14042010 ;
Went school with MingJie , <: .

Chinese ; Did work with WeiPing & Nicholas ; TehNehNeh .
English ; Slept .
Recess ; Slacked .
History ; Copied longlong notes .
Science ; Slept .
English ; Slept .

After school , stayed back fr NCC's friday speech day .
Train all th drills still i break downnnn , >: .
Injured my toe & my muscle all pain .
Aftermath , bused back home with MingJie .
Reached home reaching 8 & slept @ 12plus .
Cause on phone , <: .

Thursday ' 15042010 ;
Went with MingJie once again , <: .

Maths ; Meluvmaths , <:
Chinese ; Did work with WeiPing & Nicholas ; TehNehNeh .
Science ; Slept .
Rcess ; Slacked .
Art ; Slept .
Music ; T'cher face bloody red cause he angry .
Lit ; Slacked .

After school saw R & fucking scolded her .
She was lucky cause MingJie with me menszxc .
Aftermath , bused back home bathe & everything .
Was raining heavily so bused down t NorthP. bought cake fr wenwei .
Bused down t spa & saw 09 only .
After that slowly one by one all come .
8 left spa & chu until 1plus then reach home in th middle of night .
Bathe & sleep .

Friday ' 16042010 ;
Went with MingJie again , <: .
Had speech day was actually NCC .
But i was waering slippers so i dind't have t perform , <: .
After parade slack with Doreen ; Hubby & co .
Aftemath went home , bath & sleep .
Sleep till 4plus & used lappy till nao , <: .