Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Thursday, April 8, 2010

You left a scar deeply in my heart , letting go of you once & for all /.

What doesn't kills me make me stronger .
Helloh humans , <: .
My smile is once back again , <: .
Thank's fr those who trust me about that stupid case .
Thank's fr those who cheer me up cause that stupid case .
Shall update nao , <: .

Wednesday ' 07042010 ;
Went school with wenwei .

Maths ; Test .
History ; Mr Rathin didn't teach due t some reasons .
Recess ; Lifeless ,
Literature ; Talk cock sing song .
D&T ; Drilling , <: .
ProjW ; Search phone .

School ended but we stayed back t find sonia's phone .
They called Mummy ; Ms Yong & come body search th girls .
Aftermath , all th girls can go except me .
I was like so pissed off cause th phone i never even take ley .
I go toilet then already missing then they say i take ?
Mr Tham fucking come accused say i take , Smlj siah ?!
He told me cancel off my lion dance cause of that idiot phone .
Was like whatthehell , go honggan canszxc ?!
Aftermath , they brought me down t Mr Rajiv office outside .
Write green form , then waited like hell .
Mr Rajiv came talk t me & let me home .
Faster chiong back home bathe & cab down t funland .
Find Chunan ; Kuku & others then bused down t Woodlands LongKun .
Slacked till 10plus went home .
Stayed up till12 & sended Zixuan he's birthday message then off t bed , <: .

Thursday ' 08042010 ;
Monkey ; Buddy was back t school but expelled again , >: .

Maths ; Cheers .
Chinese ; Slept .
Science ; Talk cock sing song with buddy .
Recess ; Crawl fence & then my back tio scratch by th fence .
CDP ; Slept .
History ; Buddy came & tell me he tio expell , -'- .
ProjW ; Bored .

School dismissed went t nearby there slack awhile with buddy & adrain .
Aftermath , went up bus & saw suresh & co .
Talked cock from inter t northpoint , laughszxc .
Saw Hubby ; Doreen @ northpoint .
Accompany her , huijuan & other's t buy presents .
Accompany her till 4plus then went back home , tired .
Pictures t upload , didn't upload ytd LongKun's picture .
Love that silly lil buddy acting nerd when he's a AKS .