Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Thursday, July 1, 2010

It feels horrible withins me /.

Helloh humans , <: .
Was late for school with Vincent .
Wenwei & Adrian was late too & welcome Adrain back t school .
In th end , Wenwei kena send back home cause hair color .

Physic ; Sucks but copied notes .
English ; Crap & did work .
Chinese ; Tired .
Recess ; Ate with Adrain .
Geography ; Counselling .
Art ; Draw MoGuiTou .
Maths ; Slack .

Aftermath , stright went home & sleep again .
It's like this few days i'm seriously tired .
All of a sudden school reopens , couldn't get up on time .
Exams falls on my birthday , tmd .
Ain't coming back home tonight , going t mummy's place .