Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Just a little love from you , my heart i complete /.


Helloh humans , <: . Here t update my blog again .

Wednesday ' 21072010 ;
Was being suspended & rot at home till yang end school !
He came under t Mummy's block downstairs & find me .
He was with he's !@#$% friends , laughszxc !
Went over basketball court > bubble tea shop > bus stop .
Accompany him wait for he's mummy awhile but he told me it's okay .
Went back home & quarreled with mummy cause of my aunt , tmd .
Sleep around 11plus , ^^ .

Thursday ' 22072010 ;
Meet GuangQing ' Daddy at inter & saw Wai Hong .
Then H2N2 ' Mr.Rathin came & sit with us at bus .
Chit-chat during th whole journey t school , :D .

Chemistry ; Copied notes .
D&T ; Slacked .
Maths ; Did work .
Recess ; Ate with Hara & co.
English ; Out of class , FML .
Geography ; Copied notes .
Chinese ; Fun ttm .

Aftermath , went outside school t do geography project with Nuer ' ShiLin .
In th end , think think think also don't know how t do ; so never do .
15th's was there & he brought me home aftermath , \m/ !