Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Everything is not the same anymore /.

Beautiful things don't last , so don't let them say you're beautiful .


Helloh humans , :D .
Went school with Vincent & TheanGuangQing ; Daddy .

HomeEcon ; Did work .
P.E ; Run , Height & Weight .
Art ; Drawing .
Recess ; Ate with Wenwei .
Geography ; Sick & slept .
Maths ; Sick & slept .
Literature ; Did work .

Wenwei waited outside th class for me .
Aftermath , i waited baby t come over t fetch me .
Baby passed me a box of stars , straw heart & a school bag , :D .
Cause mine was spoiled , thanks baby .
Bused over t Northpoint & had LongJohnSliver for both of our lunch .
Baby send me over t daddy's place & off he went .
Sorry fr not updating on Saturday & Sunday , couldn't remember .
Having STM , ohmymy .
Having physics tomorrow , oh-that-pregnant-lady .
Fuck it babe , hate her lessons ; seriously .
But i don't have th choice of whose coming into class & teach me .