Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The reason to leave /.

You're so unpredictable , just like the weather . You can be so hot & so cold whenever you want . But , all i did was t endure till th day i'm tired & break down . I don't wish t know what will happen next , cause ; It's over .
Helloh humans , :D .
Went school with Amirul & he was f.smart .
He's phone doesn't have any prepaid left & he went t inter t wait for me .
Clever boy aye , finally you know how t use your brian , :x .
Had a big tiff with my 'dearest' principle today .
What a joke he is , LOL LOL LOL !

HomeEcon ; Made Japanese soup .
P.E ; Under th hot sun , >: .
Art ; Trace don't know what thing .
Recess ; Ate with Wenwei .
Geography ; Copied notes .
Maths ; My f.gum bleed .
Lit ; Test .

After school , Gwyneth ' Chocolate , Amirul & Amirul.Z accompany me go Old woodlands .
I'd my nose & lip re-pierced , it's like finally !
Went Northpoint walked around & bused back t under block .
Meet Gavin & saw Ziwei & Darryl while slacking .
Bid goodbye t th both of them & accompany Gavin t slack .
Slack till 7plus going 8 then i went back home .
Make my piercing & i went t bathe .
Here i'm blogging , TIRED !
& Thank's t you gavin , my phone cover nao is so nice .
Cause my phone cover is with him & he's with mine .
Silly him wanting t make a change , :D .