Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Just you and me /.


Evening my lovely reader , {: .
Woke up at 10plus in th morning , amazing .
On th lappy and started playing games and stuffs .
And received baby's phone calls at 12plus , ♥ .
Chatted with him till 1plus and he headed back off t work .
After we hang up , straight bathe , make up and stuffs .
Bused down t yishun and went over baby boy's workplace .
Seat with baby boy's daddy and he's daddy is so mf cute , {: .
Talk with he's daddy a bit and off t baby boy's house .
Waited for him outside he's house as he shower and stuffs .
Ate our lunch and decided t bus down t AMK Hub t walk .
Suddenly baby boy decided t watch movie so we watched Detective Dee .
Damn nice bodoh , you guys should watch it someday .
Bought Pie Kia and waited for bus and thank's baby boy for accompanying me .
Home @ 9plus , {: .