Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Monday, October 11, 2010

If only tonight /.

Hello reader , :D .
Went school with lovelies again .
Had science paper today , it doesn't matter .
Went over baby boy's workplace after exam and waited .
Rot there and decided t call LaoLia ' Dumb and her boyfriend .
Waited for them and slacked awhile , cab over t LaoLia house .
Make up and stuffs then they cab over t Safra while i cab back t baby boy's workplace .
Waited for him till 5plus and back home , {: .
No picture's today as my phone is with baby boy , }: .