Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Saturday, October 16, 2010

You're my everything .

Hey reader , :D .
'm finally home after meeting baby boy .
Woke up at 11plus today with major hangover due t yesterday's drinking session !
Use lappy and went t prepare at around 12plus .Add Image
Bused down t baby boy's workplace t meet him , i was late !
Accompanied him back home t let him bathe and everything .
Bused down t Khatib and find Hong hao and co .
ZengJie and Yude came aftermath and watch them play some stuffs .
Like funny t th max , it's really hilarious .
Walk over t 7tou and had dinner over there and baby boy accompanied me t bus stop .
Home @ 10plus , hehe .



Pictures will be uploaded soon , i promised !



Changed url alr so , won't be updating this blog anymore .