Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bless me when I'm gone , ❧ /.

I have a hand , and you have another ; Put them together and we have each other .



This might be my very last post before I'm in .
I'm going to dedicate some post to some lovelies before I'm gone .


Carine.Ong See Min ' ❧ ;
3 years together in a school , 3 months slacking together .
This 3 months , we do share a lot of jokes , fun and laughter .
I really didn't expect that you will sent me a long text after i leave .
I really was shock and it really was something sweet .
Today might be still the same , basketball .
But to me , it's different .
It's like the last time playing basketball with you all , my very last time .
You say even after 2 years or even 20 years we will still be very good friends .
And , I believe you .
You will always be that someone I missed .
-xoxo

Chrisline '❧ ;
Don't worry for me until you break down into tears .
I don't wanna see you shed tears , alright ?
Let this last day be filled with happiness instead of sorrows .
I seriously miss you so much right now .
It's the third year that I know you , time really fly so fast .
I didn't know I was that mfking bitch for that two years till that letter you wrote .
But , I'm happy and glad that those hatred is now already gone .
Without me , you must and I know you will be happy .
Thanks for letting me know how to handle through life .
Thanks for making my life such a happy one .
Thanks for being there for me no matter what happen in the end .
I'm happy and really glad to know you , you know ?
No matter how bad is life , you must be happy and overcome everything okay ?
You are the one , I confirm going to missed the most .
And remember our after two years promise okay ?
-xoxo

Jesline ' ❧ ;
Thanks for everything you did and especially that chalet even though that bitch was there .
Those fun we had , I totally couldn't express it out .
It's one of the best god damn thing i=I had with you guys .
I might not look for you whenever I'm sad but that doesn't mean you ain't important .
You are also important to me okay ?
Thanks for that cute little bear bear shoe , i=I really love it .
And , I have been wearing it when i go out .
I'm and I will wear it to my court tomorrow .
Take good care of yourself and Chrisline .
I'm sorry that tomorrow you are unable to attend .
But if I can , I would give you a call to you and chrisline before I leave .
Be happy in life no matter what happen okay ?
-xoxo


Ong.Kok Hui ' Blood Brother ❧ ;
Brother , 15 years of going through thick and thin .
In this 15 years of together , I seriously wanna say sorry .
Sorry for being such a trouble maker , sorry for showing you my temper .
Sorry for all the mistakes that I did , I'm truly very sorry .
Time fly so fast that now I'm 15 and you are 19 already .
Tomorrow you will be attending my court too .
Before I leave , let's take pictures for memories and make you miss me more !
You must and I know you will miss this irritating cute little sister of yours right ?!
Thank you for everything and I'm really sorry to let you down .
Mummy , Daddy , Kok Leong , Grandmother ; Please take care of them when I'm not around .
哥哥 , 我会想念你 .
- xoxoxoxoxo .